Current Database Trials
This resource provides online access to a variety of publications of the American Psychiatric Association including:
- The DSM-5 and the associated Handbook of Differential Diagnosis, Clinical Cases, and Online Assessment Measures
- The American Journal of Psychiatry
- A variety of books and study guides
This trial will run through December 31, 2015. Please try out this resource, especially the DSM-5 Library and let us know what you think.
Extra titles in JSTOR
All the CUNY schools will have full-text access to a number of extra journals in the JSTOR database until mid-December, 2015. These collections (Arts & Sciences XIII and XIV) provide multi-lingual coverage in Language & Literature, Art & Art History, Philosophy, Religion, Archaeology, Language & Literature, Communications Studies, Asian Studies, Political Science, and Education. Some notable titles include:
- Journal of Indian Philosophy
- Journal of African Archaeology
- Discourse & Society
Enjoy these journals while you can!
Page updated October 23, 2015 by Christine McEvilly